FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Oreo® Football Cookie Balls
These fun, football-shaped cookie balls are the perfect treat to serve your children and friends after practice.
View all tips »
How to Easily Dip Cookie Balls: To easily coat cookie balls with the melted chocolate, add balls, in batches, to bowl of melted chocolate. Use 2 forks to roll balls in chocolate until evenly coated. Remove balls with forks, letting excess chocolate drip back into bowl. Place balls in prepared pan; let stand until chocolate coating is firm.
How to Store: Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
How to Soften Cream Cheese: Place completely unwrapped package of cream cheese in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 10 sec. or just until softened. Add 15 sec. for each additional package of cream cheese.
Note: If any melted chocolate remains after all cookie balls are coated, store in tightly covered container at room temperature until ready to use for another use.
- 6 oz. Philadelphia® Cream Cheese, softened
- 39 Oreo® Cookies, finely crushed
- 1 lb. semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- 1 Tbsp. white decorating icing
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
- Shape into 40 (1-inch) football shapes. Freeze 10 min. Dip in melted chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan. Use icing to draw laces on footballs.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.