FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Oreo® Ice Cream Sandwiches
It’s easy to turn ingredients already in your pantry into eye-catching treats for the whole family, like these Oreo® Ice Cream Sandwiches.
View all tips »
Substitute: Prepare using your favorite flavor of ice cream or sherbet.
- 14 Oreo® Cookies, divided
- 6 Tbsp. vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- Chop 2 cookies finely. Spoon 1 Tbsp. ice cream onto each of 6 of the remaining cookies; top each with second cookie to make sandwich. Roll edges in chopped cookies.
- Place on waxed paper-covered baking sheet; freeze 30 min. or until firm. Wrap individually in plastic wrap; freeze until ready to serve.
- Let stand at room temperature about 5 min. before serving to soften slightly.