FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Oreo® Mint Cocoa
It doesn’t take much to turn the same old, same old milk into a rich, thick treat bursting with chocolate flavor and the freshness of peppermint. Just blend in Oreo® cookies and peppermint extract and you’ve created a treat that can brighten any day.
View all tips »
To prevent hot cocoa from cooling too quickly, fill mugs with hot water and let stand until ready to use. Pour out hot water just before filling mugs with cocoa.
- 10 Oreo® Cookies, coarsely chopped
- 3 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 cup(s) chocolate syrup
- 1/2 tsp. peppermint extract
- Place all ingredients in blender container and cover. Blend on high speed until well blended. Pour into 2-quart saucepan.
- Cook on medium-high heat until heated through, stirring frequently.
- Ladle evenly into 4 mugs. Top with whipped cream, if desired.