FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Oreo®-Peanut Butter Bites
Chocolate and peanut butter go together splendidly, but you don’t need to limit this delicious combination to peanut butter cups. This recipe shows you how to create a delectable treat that combines the creaminess of peanut butter with the crumbliness of Oreo® cookies.
View all tips »
For best results, use a 2-cup glass measuring cup to melt the chocolate. A deep container will make it easier to get chocolate up the sides of the peanut butter bites. To prevent the peanut butter mixture from sticking to your hands, dust your hands with additional powdered sugar before rolling the peanut butter mixture into balls.
- 1 jar creamy peanut butter (16.3 ounce)
- 2 1/2 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 15 Oreo® Cookies, chopped (about 1 .50 cup)
- 10 oz. semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- Place peanut butter in the bowl of an electric mixer. Gradually beat in sugar at medium-low speed until well blended. Stir in cookie pieces.
- Roll into 66, 1” balls, place in a single layer on waxed paper-lined pan. Freeze 1 hour. Melt the chocolate a few minutes before removing peanut butter balls from freezer.
- Dip half of each ball in chocolate; gently shake off excess chocolate. Return balls to pan. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until chocolate is firm. Keep refrigerated.