FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Oreo® Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Children love Oreo® Cookies. They love peanut butter, too. So why not combine the two, as this deliciously creamy and indulgent cheesecake does?
View all tips »
Make it Easy: When cutting creamy-textured desserts, such as cheesecakes, carefully wipe off the knife blade between cuts with a damp clean towel. This prevents the creamy filling from building up on the blade, ensuring nice clean cuts that leave the filling intact.
How to Test for Doneness: Check a cheesecake for doneness by gently shaking the pan. If the cheesecake is done, it will be set except for a small area in the center that will be soft and jiggly. Do not insert a knife into the center as this can cause the cooled cheesecake to crack.
- 39 Oreo® Cookies, divided
- 3 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 24 oz. Philadelphia® Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 16 oz. Breakstone's® Sour Cream
- 1 cup(s) creamy peanut butter
- 3 eggs
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Crush 16 cookies finely; coarsely chop remaining cookies. Mix finely crushed cookies and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add sour cream and peanut butter; mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Stir in chopped cookies; pour over crust.
- Bake 50 min. to 1 hour or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate 4 hours.