FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Serving pizza for dinner? Then why not match it with a sweet dessert pizza? This dessert has everything: a chewy brownie “crust,” gooey marshmallows, your favorite nuts and tons of the rich chocolate flavor everyone in your family can enjoy.
View all tips »
Substitute chopped peanuts or pecans for walnuts.
- 1 pkg. brownie mix (about 20 ounce)
- 14 Oreo® Cookies, chopped (about 1 .50 cup)
- 1 cup(s) miniature marshmallows
- 1/3 cup(s) chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup(s) candy-coated chocolate pieces or peanut butter candies
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare brownie batter as directed on package; stir in chopped cookies. Spread onto greased 14” pizza pan. Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle marshmallows on top of hot brownies; bake 3 to 5 minutes or until marshmallows are lightly browned.
- Top with nuts and candies, pressing lightly into softened marshmallows. Cool slightly on wire rack.