FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Oreo® Upside-Down Mini Cheesecakes
These mini upside-down cheesecakes are a delightful way to end an informal dinner or children’s party.
View all tips »
Make Ahead: Wrap each cheesecake with foil; place in freezer-weight resealable plastic bag. Freeze up to 3 weeks. When ready to serve, unwrap cheesecakes; refrigerate 4 hours or until thawed.
- 19 Oreo® Cookies, divided
- 16 oz. Philadelphia® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) Breakstone's® Sour Cream
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Place 1 cookie in each of 12 paper-lined muffin cups. Coarsely chop remaining cookies; set aside.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add sour cream and vanilla; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each just until blended. Stir in chopped cookies. Spoon into muffin cups.
- Bake 20 min. or until centers are almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours.
- Remove cheesecakes from muffin pan; discard paper liners. Serve cookie-sides up.