FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Grilled Zucchini, Onion Halves & Bell Pepper Wedges with Olive Oil & Rosemary
Oven-grilled veggies are a great way to add great taste and all the health benefits of vegetables to any dinner. The olive oil and rosemary add subtle flavors while still letting the zucchini, onion and bell peppers shine.
- 3 zucchini, halved lengthwise
- 2 sweet onions, peeled and quartered
- 2 red or yellow bell peppers, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. fresh rosemary, minced
- Combine all vegetables in a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil, salt, pepper and rosemary. Toss to coat well.
- Grill over medium-high heat, turning often, for 10 to 12 minutes until cooked through and charred.