FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Pan Roasted Corn Salsa
Delicious fresh, seasoned salmon grilled to flakey perfection and topped with a smoky, pan-roasted corn salsa.
- 12 oz. Pace® Picante Sauce
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 cup(s) Del Monte® canned corn, drained
- 1/2 cup(s) canned black beans, drained
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- Heat the oil in an 8” skillet over medium heat. Add the corn and cook for 4 minutes or until the corn starts to brown.
- Stir the picante sauce, black beans, cilantro and lemon juice in the skillet and heat through.