FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Fresh salmon with sautéed spinach is the perfect light, yet satisfying, dinner. Paired with a slice of blueberry tart, it’s an elegant way to end the day.
View all tips »
Serve with sautéed spinach.
- 4 salmon portions
- 3 Tbsp. Simply Orange® Juice
- 2 tsp. Tone’s® Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 1 tsp. Tone’s® Sea Salt
- 2 Tbsp. Daily Chef™ Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup(s) grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 tsp. chopped garlic
- 1 Tbsp. Tone’s® Parsley Flakes
- 1/4 tsp. Tone’s® Crushed Red Pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Daily Chef™ Butter Quarters
- Season 4 salmon portions with salt and lemon pepper.
- Heat a large sauté pan with oil.
- Place salmon down in hot pan and let cook for 4 minutes; flip over and cook an additional 4 minutes.
- Remove from pan and let rest for 10 minutes.
- In a separate pan, heat butter until melted. Add tomatoes, chili flakes, and parsley. Cook for 5 minutes and place on top of salmon portions.