FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Pan-Seared Shrimp Tossed in Dressing
It’s not easy finding the perfect blend of spice rack seasonings for shrimp. Skip the guesswork and add Olive Garden® Italian Salad Dressing to the pan for a simply delicious (and mindless) flavor boost everyone will love.
View all tips »
Make sure shrimp are dry before searing on high heat.
Add chili flakes for a little zest.
Serve with toasted crostini.
Serve with cooked rice or salad greens.
- 1/4 cup(s) Olive Garden® Italian Salad Dressing
- 1 bag Daily Chef™ Uncooked Easy-to-Peel Shrimp
- 3 clove(s) of garlic, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- Peel and dry shrimp thoroughly with a paper towel.
- Add olive oil and heat pan on high heat.
- Once pan is hot, add garlic and lightly brown.
- Add shrimp and cook on high heat for 5 minutes.
- Add dried oregano.
- Add 1/4 cup dressing into the pan and toss. Serve.