FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
The firm texture and sweet, nutty flavor of Red Snapper is enhanced by a delicate, sweet and tangy glaze.
- 2 (4 oz.) red snapper fillets
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. brown mustard
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. minced fresh garlic
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped onions
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Rinse snapper under cold water and pat dry. Season with salt and pepper to taste. In a bowl, mix together olive oil, lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, mustard and honey.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add olive oil. Place snapper in skillet. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes on each side. Remove snapper.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add garlic and green onion. Sauté until soft.
- Pour liquid into skillet. Simmer until reduced by half.
- Add snapper back to pan and cook for 2 to 3 minutes longer until done. Spoon sauce over fish to serve.