FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Pan Seared Tilapia with Summer Garden Pasta Salad
Fish and pasta is an unusual combination that is both light and filling. The whole family will enjoy this quick dinner solution!
Pan Seared Tilapia
- 4 fresh Tilapia Filets
- Lawry’s® Season Salt (to taste)
- 2 oz. Bertolli® Olive Oil
- 1 oz. Motts® Real Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp. Tone’s® Spices Parsley Flakes
Summer Garden Pasta Salad
- 1 garden rotini/penne
- 1 gallon water
- 1 cup(s) Bertolli® Olive Oil
- Spice Islands® Salt (to taste)
- Spice Islands® Black Peppercorn (to taste)
- 1/2 bunch fresh asparagus
- 1 fresh red onions
- 2 fresh red bell pepper
- 1 cup(s) fresh parmesan, grated
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- Boil water and add salt and half of the olive oil.
- Place pasta in boiling water and cook, stirring constantly, until al dente (cooked but still firm, less than 7 minutes); drain water.
- Toss pasta with remainder of olive oil to keep pasta from sticking together.
- Season tilapia lightly with Lawry’s® Season Salt on both sides.
- Heat pan to medium-high heat and add 2 oz. of olive oil. Cook tilapia for 8 minutes, turning as needed so it does not burn. Once internal temperature reaches 165 degrees, top with 1 oz. of lemon juice and sprinkle parsley on top for garnish.
- Cut asparagus into half-inch pieces, julienne red peppers and red onion, and sauté veggies with olive oil until tender.
- Mix pasta with butter, parmesan and veggie mixture.
- Serve hot, or hold in a chaffing dish to keep warm.