FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Dip your spoon into a light, whipped peanut butter-flavored mousse with this beautiful dessert that's great for entertaining.
- 2 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 6 Tbsp. peanut butter
- 3/4 cup(s) whipped topping, divided
- 1/2 cup(s) plus 2 Tbsp. graham cracker crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 4 1/2 tsp. butter, melted
- 1 1/4 cup(s) semisweet chocolate chips
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and peanut butter until smooth. Fold in 1/2 cup whipped topping; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and sugar. Stir in butter until coarse crumbs form. Press 1 tablespoon of crumb mixture into each of four parfait glasses. Spoon about 2 tablespoons peanut butter mixture over crumbs; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons chocolate chips. Repeat layers. Top with remaining whipped topping and chocolate chips.