FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Parmesan Baked Salmon
Parmesan, Mayo and a Ritz® Cracker coating make this salmon dish irresistible. A pinch of cayenne makes it unforgettable. Knock their socks off with this easy crowd-pleaser.
View all tips »
Add 1/4 tsp. dill weed to mayo mixture before spreading onto fish.
Serve with a side green salad tossed with your favorite Kraft® Dressing.
- 1/4 cup(s) Kraft® Real Mayo Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. Kraft® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- tsp. ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 4 salmon fillets (1 pound), skins removed
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 10 Rita® Crackers, crushed (about .50 cup)
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Mix mayo, cheese and pepper until well blended.
- Place fish in shallow foil-lined pan; drizzle with lemon juice. Cover with mayo mixture and cracker crumbs.
- Bake 12 to 15 min. or until fish flakes easily with fork.