FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Effortless upgrades to tabletop staples make a great impression on guests. This aromatic blend of butter, herbs and Parmesan can easily enhance breads, meat or vegetables with its unique flavor. For sit-down meals, place a single serving on each bread plate or place on a decorative butter plate at the center of the table.
- 2 sticks unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1 cup(s) Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp. parsley
- 1 Tbsp. rosemary
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- Place butter in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk in all of the remaining ingredients.
- Roll into log form and wrap with plastic or parchment paper.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Cut into circles when butter is hard.
- Place on desired items.