FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
A new take on traditional chicken Parmesan. Serve with your favorite pasta sauce, if desired.
View all tips »
Try making this dish with thin-cut boneless, skinless chicken breasts. Prepare as above, decreasing bake time to 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked through.
- 1/2 cup(s) Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup(s) Parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 pound)
- 4 tsp. Italian-seasoned dry bread crumbs
- Combine Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise with cheese.
- Arrange chicken on baking sheet.
- Top with mayonnaise mixture.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes at 425°F or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.