FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Parmesan-Crusted Pork Chops
Dressing up pork chops is easy with this Parmesan topping. With just a simple mix of five common ingredients, adding that sharp flavor of Parmesan cheese in a crispy, crunchy layer is so easy.
View all tips »
This recipe can be prepared using light or regular mayonnaise.
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp. seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. granulated garlic
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (1-in. thick and about 6 oz. each)
- Mix mayonnaise, cheese, Italian seasoning and garlic in a small bowl; set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season pork chops with salt and pepper. Add pork chops to skillet and cook for 4 minutes per side, or until internal temperature reaches 145°F. Remove from pan heat.
- Top each pork chop with 1/6 of Parmesan topping. Sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon breadcrumbs per chop.
- Place skillet under broiler for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until topping has browned.