FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Parmesan Pork Medallions
The whole family will love this dinner that’s crispy on the outside with that great meaty flavor on the inside. And with just a simple shake, your Sam’s Club quality pork is seasoned and ready for cooking.
- 1/2 lb. pork tenderloin
- 2 Tbsp. bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Dash pepper
- 2 tsp. canola oil
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Cut pork into four slices; flatten to 1/4 inch thickness.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the bread crumbs, cheese, salt and pepper. Add pork, one slice at a time, and shake to coat.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook pork in oil for 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink. Remove and keep warm.
- Add onion to the pan; cook and stir until tender. Add garlic, cook 1 minute longer. Serve with pork.