FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Parmesan Potatoes Au Gratin
Our red potatoes cook up smooth and fluffy, so they deliver a delicious foundation for the sharp flavor of Parmesan.
- 2 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 Tbsp. grated lemon peel
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 2 lb. red potatoes, very thinly sliced
- 2 1/2 cup(s) heavy whipping cream
- Combine the first five ingredients. Layer a third of the potatoes and 2/3 cup cheese mixture in a greased 8-inch square baking dish; repeat layers. Top with remaining potatoes; pour cream over top. Sprinkle with remaining cheese mixture.
- Cover and bake at 325°F for 65 minutes. Increase temperature to 375°F. Uncover; bake 25 to 30 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender and top is golden brown. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.