FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Enjoy this light, easy snack with friends on a hot summer afternoon. Fresh baby spinach adds just the right texture and freshness to the creamy filling in these pretty pita wedges.
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp. dried tarragon, basil or parsley
- 1/4 tsp. garlic salt
- 4 whole pita breads
- 1 1/2 cup(s) fresh baby spinach
- 1 lb. shaved fully cooked ham
- 1/2 lb. thinly sliced Monterey Jack cheese
- Combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, herbs and garlic salt.
- Cut each pita in half horizontally; spread 2 tablespoons cream cheese mixture on each cut surface.
- On four pita halves, layer the spinach, ham and cheese. Top with remaining pita halves. Cut each pita into four wedges; secure with toothpicks.