FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Daily Fresh™ shrimp is the perfect plump, juicy foundation for this light and easy marinade. With just a hint of sweetness, this party platter will be a hit.
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 lb. uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first eight ingredients. Add shrimp; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate 2 hours.
- Drain shrimp, discarding marinade. Place shrimp on an ungreased baking sheet. Broil 4 inches from heat 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until shrimp turn pink.