FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
This classic dish is satisfying and delicious. Select 90% lean ground beef to make this classic dish even meatier.
- 1 1/2 lb. ground beef (lean 90%)
- 12 oz. Bertolli® Marinara Sauce
- 2 oz. A.1.® Original Steak Sauce
- 1 oz. Spice Island® Mediterranean Salt
- 1 oz. Spice Island® Black Peppercorns
- 1 can Green Giant® Canned Mushrooms
- 3 oz. Kraft® Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tbsp. Tone’s® Parsley Flakes
- 16 oz. B&C® Penne Pasta
- Boil 1 gallon of water and add 2 tablespoons salt and half cup olive oil.
- Place pasta in boiling water and cook, stirring constantly, until al dente (8- to 10 minutes, cooked but still firm). Drain.
- Toss pasta with half cup olive oil to keep pasta from sticking together, and reserve in a chaffing dish (or warming dish).
- In a bowl, mix 90% lean ground beef, salt, pepper and A-1 sauce.
- In a sauté pan, brown 90% lean ground beef. Cook to 180°F and drain excess liquid when brown.
- Add marinara sauce to beef and simmer for 2 minutes. Add mushrooms and continue to cook for 1 minute.
- Pour over pasta, top with parmesan cheese, parsley flakes and serve.