FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Patriotic Pound Cake with Seasonal Berries
This July 4th-inspired grilled (yes, grilled) dessert combines pound cake and fresh berries to salute your sweet tooth. Troy Black created this easy-to-make recipe with less than five ingredients and a prep time of only a few minutes that will give your July 4th barbecue a sweet ending.
- 1 pkg. Artisan Fresh™ Slice Pound Cake
- 4 cup(s) fresh strawberries, sliced
- 4 cup(s) fresh blueberries
- powdered sugar
- Heat grill to medium high heat.
- Place slices of Artisan Fresh™ Slice Pound Cake on grill for 30 seconds. Flip to alternate side and cook for another 30 seconds and then remove from the grill.
- Place strawberry slices and blueberries on top of pound cake and sprinkle with powdered sugar.