FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Servings: 1 burrito
Nutrition has never been this portable. This quick recipe is a delicious solution to rushed mornings that lets you enjoy your banana, peanut butter and jam one-handed.
- 1 (8”) soft flour tortilla
- 3 Tbsp. Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 Tbsp. Smucker's® Jam, Jelly or Preserves, any flavor
- 1 medium ripe banana, peeled
- Spread tortilla with 3 tablespoons peanut butter and 2 tablespoons jam.
- Place peeled banana near the edge of the tortilla and roll up toward the other end of the tortilla.
- Cut in half and serve.