FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Servings: 2 dozen
Classic lunch meets classic dessert. These moist cupcakes with a jelly center and peanut-buttery frosting give new meaning to the word “yum.”
- 1 pkg. Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Classic White Premium Cake Mix
- 3/4 cup(s) water
- 1/3 cup(s) Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 jar (12 oz.) Smucker's® Seedless Strawberry Jam, divided
- 1 container Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 1/2 cup(s) Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 3 Tbsp. salted peanuts, chopped (for garnish)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line 24 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- Beat cake mix, water, oil and eggs in large bowl. Blend with electric mixer until moistened. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. Fill baking cups 1/3 full. Place 1/2 cup jam into corner of resealable plastic bag. Cut small corner off bag. Make a swirl of jam over batter. Cover with remaining batter filling cups 2/3 full.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool cupcakes in pans on wire racks 5 minutes. Remove from pans. Cool completely on wire racks.
- Combine frosting and peanut butter. Place frosting in decorator bag fitted with a decorator tip (4B), if desired, or frost cupcake, leaving center area for jam. Starting at outside edge, work toward center of cupcake, leaving a well in the center for jam. Place remaining 1/2 cup jam into corner of resealable plastic bag. Cut small corner off bag. Fill center of cupcake with jam and garnish with sprinkle of chopped peanuts.