FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Servings: 1 serving, 8 pieces
Whether it’s a picnic dessert, or lunch for a third grader, this recipe puts a fun spin on a classic.
- 2 Tbsp. Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 Tbsp. Smucker’s® Strawberry Jelly or any Smucker’s® Jam, Jelly, or Preserves of your choice
- 2 slices of bread
- Remove crusts from bread. With a rolling pin or large soup can, completely flatten bread.
- Spread 1 tablespoon peanut butter and 1 tablespoon fruit spread on each slice of bread.
- Roll each slice into a tight spiral. Cut each spiral into 4 pieces.