FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Getting the kids to try new things can be a challenge, but what about a new twist on an old favorite? Warm, melted peanut butter and jelly is utterly irresistible wrapped up in a sweet, puffy crescent roll.
- 1 tube (8 oz.) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 tsp. creamy peanut butter
- 8 tsp. grape jelly
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped unsalted peanuts
- 2 Tbsp. confectioner's sugar
- Unroll crescent dough; separate into triangles.
- Spread 1 teaspoon each of peanut butter and jelly on the wide end of each triangle; sprinkle with peanuts.
- Roll up from the wide end and place point-side down 2 inches apart on an ungreased baking sheet. Curve ends to form a crescent shape.
- Bake at 375°F for 11 to 13 minutes or until lightly browned. Dust with confectioner’s sugar. Serve warm.