FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
PBJ-Stuffed French Toast
The adults will love this meal as much as the kids when America's favorite lunch is transformed into a sweet, creamy, crispy breakfast.
- 3 Tbsp. cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. creamy peanut butter
- 4 slices Italian bread (3/4-in. thick)
- 2 Tbsp. strawberry jam
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 Tbsp. evaporated milk
- Maple pancake syrup, optional
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and peanut butter. Spread on two slices of bread; top with jam and remaining bread. In a shallow bowl, whisk eggs and milk. Dip both sides of sandwiches into egg mixture.
- In a greased large nonstick skillet, toast sandwiches for 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Serve with syrup, if desired.