FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Guaranteed to start a summer party—or keep one going—this refreshing fruity drink is a twist on the classic made with red wine. If a mix of peaches and nectarines is not available, use just one fruit.
View all tips »
If desired, 1 to 2 cups of club soda can be mixed with the punch to add some fizz.
- 1 1/4 bottles dry white wine (750 ml)
- 1 cup(s) peach-flavored vodka
- 1/2 cup(s) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- cup(s) sugar
- 3/4 lb. ripe peaches, peeled, stone removed and sliced
- 3/4 lb. ripe nectarines, stone removed and sliced
- 1 cup(s) pitted cherries, sliced in half
- 1 lime, sliced
- Combine wine, vodka, lemonade concentrate and sugar in a large bowl. Stir to dissolve the sugar. Add peaches, nectarines, cherries and lime slices. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or overnight, to let the flavors infuse.
- Ladle the punch into a serving pitcher. Pour over ice and use a slotted spoon to add fruit to each glass.