FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Peach-Pecan French Toast Casserole
Comfort food, meet fresh fruity flavor with this impressive, satisfying breakfast that will keep family and friends savoring every bite. When you whip up this make-ahead dish the night before, you’ll coast into morning by just popping it in the oven.
View all tips »
For less saturated fat, replace the eggs with 3 cups egg substitute. For a larger crowd, this recipe may be doubled using two 13x9-inch casserole dishes.
- Cooking Spray
- 12 oz. French bread loaf, sliced
- 12 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cup(s) low-fat milk
- 1/4 cup(s) packed dark brown sugar
- 1 tsp. grated orange zest
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 can (15 oz. each) Del Monte® Sliced Peaches, drained
- 1/2 cup(s) dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup(s) packed dark brown sugar
- 4 oz. chopped pecans (1 cup)
- Coat a 13x9-inch casserole dish with cooking spray. Arrange bread in bottom of the dish, overlapping slightly.
- Combine the eggs, milk, 1/4 cup sugar, zest and vanilla in a blender. Secure with lid and puree until smooth. Pour evenly over the bread slices. Cover and refrigerate overnight or at least 8 hours.
- Remove baking dish from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Preheat oven to 350°F. Sprinkle evenly with cinnamon, arrange peaches on top, sprinkle with cranberries and remaining sugar. Top with the pecans.
- Bake, uncovered, until bread is lightly browned on edges and just cooked through, 1 hour. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.