FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Peach Yogurt Pops
These yogurt pops - made with low-fat yogurt and delicious real fruit - are a perfect dessert or snack for those hot summer days.
View all tips »
Del Monte Sliced Peaches give a bright burst of sweetness to summertime favorites - ice cream and sorbet.
- 1 can Del Monte® Lite Yellow Cling Sliced Peaches (15 ounce)
- 1 carton (8 ounce) low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 8 plastic or paper 4-ounce drink cup
- 8 wooden sticks or plastic spoons
- Pour undrained fruit into food processor or blender container. Cover and purée.
- Add yogurt; blend until smooth.
- Pour into cups; freeze until partially frozen.
- Place stick in center of each cup.
- Return to freezer and freeze until firm (several hours/overnight).