FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Just Peachy Raisin Crostata
This Italian-inspired tart, perfect for casual company, is best served warm with vanilla ice cream.
- 1 cup(s) Sun-Maid® Natural Raisins
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 4 cup(s) fresh peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 9-inch unbaked pie dough, round or shell
- Powdered sugar for dusting (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Place 9-inch round pie dough on a rimmed baking sheet. Combine raisins, sugar, flour, cinnamon and salt. Mix in the peaches and the lemon juice.
- Mound the fruit mixture in the center of the dough, leaving a 1-to 2-inch border. Fold the dough up around the fruit mixture, gently pleating and pressing the dough against the fruit mixture.
- Bake 10 minutes at 425°. Reduce temperature to 350° and bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until crust is golden brown. Some juices may seep out onto the pan. Cool on pan at least 10 minutes, or until juices have begun to set and crostata is cool enough to handle.
- With a large spatula, carefully transfer crostata to a platter and dust with powdered sugar before serving, if desired.