FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Peanut Butter, Banana and Honey Panini
When the kids snub more complex flavor combinations, use your spatula as the magic wand that transforms the ever-expected peanut butter sandwich into a warm, gooey irresistible pressed panini. The speed at which it disappears will be nothing short of magical.
View all tips »
Serve with milk.
Serving as a dessert at the end of a meal will make many people happy.
- 1/2 cup(s) creamy peanut butter
- 4 slice whole grain white bread
- 2 bananas
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 4 tsp. butter, softened
- Butter both sides of the bread slices.
- Cut bananas in half then lengthwise.
- Spread peanut butter on bread and lay banana slices on top.
- Squeeze honey evenly over banana slices.
- Cook in hot press for 5 minutes.