FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Peanut Butter, Berry and Banana Stuffed French Toast
You can turn Sunday morning breakfast into a special event in minutes by adding peanut butter, jelly, banana and cream cheese to your favorite French Toast.
- 1/4 cup(s) Smucker's® Strawberry Syrup or Smucker's® Strawberry Preserves
- 1/4 cup(s) Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter or Jif® Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 2 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 8 slices bread, white or wheat
- 2 medium bananas, cut in slices about 1/4" thick
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup(s) milk
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- Smucker's® Strawberry Syrup or Smucker's® Strawberry Preserves
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Stir together fruit syrup or preserves and peanut butter until smooth. Add softened cream cheese. Stir until blended. Spread mixture evenly on 8 slices of bread. Place banana slices on top of 4 slices of bread. Top with peanut butter-covered bread slices to make 4 sandwiches.
- Whisk together eggs and milk in a shallow bowl. Melt butter in skillet or on griddle over medium heat.
- Dip both sides of each "sandwich" in egg mixture, letting it soak in slightly. Cook in hot skillet or on griddle, 2 minutes or until golden brown. Turn, cooking another 2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve immediately, topped with additional strawberry syrup or preserves and whipped cream, if desired.