FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Peanut Butter Blondies
If you aren’t sold on the inherent richness of fudge brownies, blondies are a lighter, sweeter treat. Here, creamy peanut butter and chopped peanut butter cups replace traditional morsels for a moist, delicious snack or dessert.
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup(s) butter, melted and cooled
- 3 Tbsp. 2% milk
- 1 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 4 peanut butter cups, chopped
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and brown sugar for 3 minutes.
- Add the peanut butter, butter and milk; mix well.
- Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; gradually add to sugar mixture, beating just until blended.
- Stir in the peanut butter cups. Spread into a greased 9-inch square baking pan. Bake at 350°F for 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars.