FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Torte
Servings: 14 - 16
Cut a blissful slice of smooth, creamy decadence with the rich flavor of peanut butter blended with cream cheese and drizzled with melted mocha topping.
- 1 cup(s) graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) butter, melted
- 1/2 cup(s) finely chopped peanuts
- 2 cup(s) creamy peanut butter
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. ea.) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- 2 Tbsp. butter, softened
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup(s) heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 4 oz. semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 Tbsp. plus 2 tsp. brewed coffee
- Chopped peanuts, optional
- Combine all crust ingredients. Press onto the bottom and halfway up the sides of a 10-inch springform pan. Chill.
- For filling, beat peanut butter, cream cheese, sugar, butter and vanilla in a large bowl on high until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Gently spoon into crust; refrigerate 6 hours or overnight.
- For topping, in a microwave, melt chocolate with coffee until smooth. Spread over chilled torte. Refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes. Garnish with chopped peanuts, if desired.