FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Peanut Butter Cookies
Packed with great peanut butter taste, these moist, flavorful peanut butter cookies are sure to please.
View all tips »
For a special treat, sandwich two of these all-time favorites together with a scoop of chocolate ice cream. Roll the edge in chopped candy bar or nuts.
- 1/2 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) peanut butter
- 1/4 cup(s) shortening
- 1/4 cup(s) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cup(s) Gold Medal® All-Purpose Flour
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Mix sugars, peanut butter, shortening, butter and egg in large bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours or until firm.
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Shape dough into 1 1/4-inch balls. Place about 3 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten in crisscross pattern with fork dipped into sugar.
- Bake 9 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 5 minutes; remove from cookie sheet. Cool on wire rack.