FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake
Servings: 12 to 14
Chopped peanut butter cups add a layer of decadent flavor when you entertain guests for dessert.
- 1 1/4 cup(s) graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) crushed cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 6 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 3/4 cup(s) creamy peanut butter
- 24 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 cup(s) (8 oz.) sour cream
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup(s) hot fudge ice cream topping, divided
- 6 peanut butter cups, cut into small wedges
- In a large bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, sugar, cookie crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottom and 1 inch up the sides of a greased 9-inch springform pan. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 7 to 9 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack. In a microwave-safe bowl, heat peanut butter on high for 30 seconds or until softened. Spread over crust to within 1 inch of edges.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in sour cream and vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour 1 cup into a bowl; set aside. Pour remaining filling over peanut butter layer.
- In a microwave, heat 1/4 cup fudge topping on high for 30 seconds or until thin; fold into reserved cream cheese mixture. Carefully pour over filling; cut through with a knife to swirl.
- Return pan to baking sheet. Bake at 350°F for 55 to 65 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer.
- Microwave remaining fudge topping for 30 seconds or until warmed; spread over cheesecake. Garnish with peanut butter cups. Refrigerate overnight. Refrigerate leftovers.