FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Peanut Butter Custard Blast
This indulgent pie is perfect for fall. Your whole family will be clamoring for a slice of creamy peanut butter heaven made with ingredients you can find right in club.
- 2 cup(s) cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 6 cup(s) 2% milk
- 6 egg yolks, beaten
- 1 cup(s) creamy peanut butter
- 2 cup(s) heavy whipping cream
- 1 Tbsp. confectioner's sugar
- 6 peanut butter cups, chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped salted peanuts
- 2 Tbsp. chocolate syrup
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In a small bowl, combine cookie crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Press onto bottom of a greased 13x9-inch baking dish. Bake 8 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack.
- For filling, in a large saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch, flour and salt. Stir in milk until smooth. Cook and stir over medium-high heat until thickened and bubbly. Reduce heat; cook and stir 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir a small amount of hot mixture into egg yolks; return all to pan, stirring constantly. Bring to a gentle boil; cook and stir 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Stir 1 cup into peanut butter until smooth. Gently stir peanut butter mixture into the pan. Pour over crust. Cool to room temperature. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- In a large bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add confectioner's sugar; beat until stiff peaks form. Spread over peanut butter mixture. Sprinkle with peanut butter cups and peanuts. Drizzle with chocolate syrup.