FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Peanut Butter-Filled Cookies
In this decorative, decadent recipe, peanut butter cups take on the form of cookies with chocolate outer shells stuffed with creamy peanut butter centers. Use a seasonal stencil for an impressive presentation.
- 1/2 cup(s) butter, softened
- 1/4 cup(s) peanut butter
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup(s) baking cocoa
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 3/4 cup(s) confectioner's sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) peanut butter
- Additional confectioner's sugar
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, peanut butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Combine the flour, cocoa and baking soda; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- In a small bowl, combine confectioner’s sugar and peanut butter. Roll into 30 balls.
- Shape tablespoonfuls of dough around filling to cover completely; place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets. Flatten with a glass.
- Bake at 375°F for 6 to 8 minutes or until set. Remove to wire racks. Dust with additional confectioner’s sugar.