FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Peanut Butter Fudge
Make a combination gift package of peanut butter fudge and chocolate truffles for all of your favorite people—your kids’ teachers, your bridge partner or your next-door neighbor. They’ll be pleased you did.
- 1 cup(s) unsalted butter
- 1 cup(s) extra crunchy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup(s) chopped pecans
- 1 lb. powdered sugar
- Line an 8x8-inch baking pan with waxed paper and lightly butter.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine butter and peanut butter. Heat for 2 minutes on high. Stir to blend and microwave on high for 2 more minutes.
- Add vanilla, pecans and powdered sugar to peanut butter mixture. Stir to combine until smooth.
- Pour into the prepared pan and refrigerate until cool.
- Cut into 1-inch pieces and store for up to one week.