FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Peanut Butter Ripple Brownies
Throw your next bake sale a tasty curve with this easy-to-make recipe that combines luscious brownies with delectable peanut butter to create a new dangerously delicious classic.
View all tips »
Don’t want to roll out the peanut butter? Drop the mixture by tablespoonfuls over the bottom layer of brownie and top with the remaining brownie batter. Bake according to instructions.
- 2 bags brownie mix (about 20oz. each)
- 1 cup(s) Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 1/4 cup(s) confectioner’s sugar
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line a 9x13-inch pan with aluminum foil. Coat with non-stick cooking spray.
- Prepare 1 bag brownie mix according to package directions. Spread onto bottom of prepared pan; set aside.
- Place peanut butter and 1 cup sugar into a medium bowl. Stir until all sugar is incorporated. If mixture becomes too thick, knead the additional sugar into the peanut butter using your hands. Add the remaining 1/4 cup of sugar and knead until incorporated. The mixture will become firm and have the texture of moist clay.
- Place an 18-inch long piece of plastic wrap on the counter. Place peanut butter mixture onto the plastic wrap in pieces. Top with another 18-inch sheet of plastic wrap. Using a rolling pin, roll the peanut butter into a rectangle measuring almost 9x13 inches. Remove the top sheet of plastic wrap from the rectangle and invert the peanut butter rectangle onto the brownie mixture in the pan. Remove the second sheet of plastic wrap; set aside.
- Prepare second bag of brownie mix according to package directions. Spoon over peanut butter layer. Smooth the batter with a spatula to form a solid layer.
- Bake the brownies 45 to 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Remove brownies from oven, cool completely.