FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Peanut Butter Trail Mix Blondies
Blondies are often passed over in favor of their chocolate brownie cousins, but this variation is a standout. Packed with the sweet-salty treats in Kar’s™ Sweet ‘n Salty Mix®, these buttery, peanuty bars are sure to become a family favorite.
View all tips »
Sprinkle batter top with butterscotch chips before baking, if desired.
- 3/4 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- cup(s) smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup(s) butter, melted and slightly cooled (1 stick)
- 1 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 3/4 cup(s) Kar’s Sweet ‘n Salty Mix
- Heat oven to 375°F. Grease large cookie sheet. Using scissors or knife, cut each roll into 4 equal pieces; place separately on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375°F. for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Uncover icing cup; microwave for 10 seconds.
- Place half of the pieces in serving bowl; drizzle with half of the icing.
- Repeat with remaining pieces and icing.