FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Peanut Crunch Balls
Everyone can help make these fun, bite-size treats! Rice Krispies are rolled in peanut butter and chocolate then sprinkled with crushed peanuts for a quick and crunchy treat.
View all tips »
Optional: sprinkle tops of candy with crushed peanuts after dipping in chocolate and before refrigerating.
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 2 cup(s) peanut butter, chunky
- 1 .6 cup(s) peanut butter, smooth
- 3 cup(s) rice krispies
- 3 cup(s) confectioners sugar
- 2 tsp. Karo syrup (clear)
- 2 cup(s) Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Chips
- 2 cup(s) Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chips
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- Peanuts, crushed (optional)
Mix butter, peanut butter, rice krispies, sugar and karo syrup. Roll into balls and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Melt chocolate in double boiler, adding ½ teaspoon of vegetable oil at a time, until dipping consistency. Dip balls in melted chocolate and place on wax paper lined cookie sheet and refrigerate until chocolate is set.