FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Peking Style Salmon
Ginger and sesame give salmon a flavor that is gently reminiscent of your favorite Chinese dishes. We suggest you serve it with the popular Asian Edamame Bowls (steamed soybeans).
- 1 fillet Fresh Salmon Filets
- 2 oz. Bertolli Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Spice Islands Ginger Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. Spice Islands Sesame Seeds
- Spice Islands Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- 1/4 cup(s) Log Cabin Maple Syrup
- 2 frozen Edamame Bowls
- Cut fresh salmon fillet into 4 equal pieces.
- Heat olive oil in sauté pan at med-high heat, put sesame, ginger and maple syrup on salmon.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
- Sauté salmon for 5 minutes until browned on all sides and internal temperature reaches 180 degrees.
- Heat edamame bowls in microwave for 6 minutes, remove and serve