FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Penne with Chicken and Broccoli
If you’re craving a creamy pasta but don’t have any Alfredo sauce on hand, try this recipe. The cream of chicken soup makes a wonderful base for a sauce, and the entire dish is ready in just moments.
- 12 oz. Daily Chef™ Penne Pasta
- 16 oz. frozen broccoli florets
- 4 cup(s) cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cup(s) milk or chicken broth
- 1/2 cup(s) Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions, adding broccoli after 5 minutes.
- Return to boil; cook 5 more minutes or until pasta and broccoli are tender. Drain.
- Add soup, milk and cheese to hot pasta pan; stir to blend. Add hot pasta and chicken; cook over medium heat until thoroughly heated, stirring frequently. Garnish with additional Parmesan cheese, if desired.