FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Roasted Red Pepper & Feta Dip
This smooth, sunset-orange dip is particularly well suited to vegetables, for a vividly colorful presentation. Pair it with vegetable sticks and crackers for a quick snack plate or light lunch.
- 3 large red bell peppers
- 2 cup(s) feta cheese, crumbled (about 8 ounce)
- 1/2 cup(s) plain yogurt or sour cream
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- Vegetables for serving
- Roast whole red peppers under broiler until blistery and blackened (about 8 to 10 minutes), turning a few times. Put peppers in a paper bag. Close bag and let sit until cool.
- Peel away the skin from the peppers, removing core and seeds. Coarsely chop roasted peppers.
- Purée roasted pepper with feta, yogurt and oregano in a food processor until very smooth. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
- To serve, transfer to a serving bowl and season to taste with salt.
- Serve alongside Crunchmaster Multi-Grain Crackers and vegetables.