FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Roasted Red Pepper, Ham & Cheese Sandwiches
Not your everyday ham and cheese sandwich, this updated version is ready for an excursion to the park, the beach, an outdoor concert or wherever your picnic basket travels. Vary the cheeses as desired, but use smoked or full-flavored types to complement the ham.
View all tips »
Sandwich can also be made as a panini or grilled as a hot sandwich by leaving out the lettuce.
- 1/4 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. ranch dressing
- 2 tsp. Dijon-style mustard
- 4 French rolls, sliced
- 4 slices smoked Gouda cheese
- 8 slices Castle Wood™ Variety-Pack Deli Meats, Black Forest Ham
- 4 slices Havarti cheese
- 1 cup(s) prepared roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 4 pepperoncini, sliced
- 8 slices dill pickles
- 4 leaves red or green leaf lettuce
- Mix mayonnaise, ranch dressing and mustard together in a small bowl. Spread onto both sides of sliced French rolls.
- Place Gouda cheese, ham and Havarti cheese on the bottom half of each roll. Top with roasted red peppers, pepperoncini and dill pickles.
- Place the remaining half of French roll on top.