FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Enjoy tender, high-quality Sam's Club steaks peppered to perfection and complemented by a sauce flavored with mustard and Worcestershire.
- 1 Tbsp. black pepper or whole black peppercorns, crushed
- 2 boneless beef top loin steaks (8 oz. each)
- Tbsp. 2 to 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) red wine or beef broth made with beef bouillon
- 1 1/2 tsp. prepared mustard
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp. water
- Rub pepper over both sides of steaks. Refrigerate for 15 minutes. In an ungreased skillet, brown steaks on both sides over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium; add butter and garlic; cook for 4 to 6 minutes, turning steaks once. Add Worcestershire sauce; cook 4 to 6 minutes longer, turning once, or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°F; medium, 160°F; well-done, 170°F). Remove steaks and keep warm.
- Combine wine or broth, mustard and sugar; add to the pan. Stir to loosen browned bits. Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; add to pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with the steaks.